Posted on : 01/12/22
Hourly rates : 38 hours per week
Type of contract : Permanent Contract
Language : French, English, Dutch
For hotel Martin's Agora, under Martin's Agora Hospitality SA, in Louvain-La-Neuve we are looking for a M&E Sales Manager m/f.
Martin's Louvain-la-Neuve is the first city resort of the Martin's Hotels family. The ideal establishment for a city trip in Louvain-La-Neuve with 108 rooms of approximately 20 m², the Martin's City Spa and its thermal baths, the cosy setting of the Di'Vino wine bar or the authentic cuisine of B'Comme and also the Apart-hotel with 102 suites (minimum 34 m²).
Ensure proper conversion of all RFPs, optimise RevPAS & RevPAR:
- Qualify requests with an appropriate commercial approach.
- Understand the customer's needs at all times while optimising the hotel's revenue through yield management and upselling of hotel facilities or services.
- Make commercially astute decisions to convert business (especially in low season).
- Follow up on sales leads and quotes to ensure that business is closed.
With the assistance of the M&E Manager, ensure that all RFPs are processed correctly:
- Ensure that all meeting requests are processed in accordance with standard procedures and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all client requirements have been confirmed and that these details are accurately and fully communicated to the operational team in a timely manner.
- Ensure regular contact with the client when meetings/events are organised internally.
- Follow up with the client to obtain feedback on the event and identify further business opportunities.
- Ensure that customer feedback is communicated and acted upon internally and manage the resolution of any issues with the customer within 48 hours.
- Act as Duty Manager, dealing with complaints, resolving problems, disruptions, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
In agreement with the sales department, develop accounts (new and existing) through sales activities:
- Promote awareness of the corporate, incentive and association markets.
- Make weekly telephone solicitations to new and existing accounts/customers.
- Visit and meet with key clients/prospects to secure business.
- Show meeting planners and other potential clients around Martin's Agora and inform them of all the services available at the hotel/resort
- Keeping abreast of competitors' activities to ensure that our product and services are ahead of the competition.
- Provide creative input into product development for meetings
- Maintain points of differentiation by developing innovative products and revenue opportunities (Team Building, Garage Club, Meet-in-LLN,..).
- Active support to the S&M department of Martin's Hotels.
- Active player in cross-selling within Martin's Hotels.
Successful experience of selling events in a hotel or venue.
A reliable professional who likes to work in a team.
A go-getter mindset.
You are well organised and have strong communication skills.
You will join a hotel group on a human scale, as well as a pleasant and qualitative work environment;
Possibilities of evolution within the hotel and the Martin's Hotels group;
Attractive salary package including group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco-cheques and year-end bonus.
Back to all job offers
YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO
* Required fields
The information collected on this form that concerns you is solely intended for the treatment of your request. The maximum conservation time for your personal data is 3 years. You have the right of accessibility of this data, rectification, portability, deletion or limitation of further treatment of this data. You may object to the processing of your data and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly. You also have the possibility to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that this processing of personal data does not meet the legal requirements in force.
Why book online?