Guest information: Covid-19 update
The safety and health of our guests and staff is Martin’s Hotels’ highest concern.
In response to the recent development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the Belgian authorities.
Are the hotels open?
Only Martin's All Suites in Louvain-la-Neuve and Martin's Dream in Mons remain open. As your room is considered as private, it is not concerned by the current measures. Breakfast will be served via take away.
We plan the reopening of the following hotels:
- Martin's Brugge
- Martin's Château du Lac
- Martin's Klooster
- Martin's Relais
- Martin's Rentmeesterij
- Martin's Brussels EU
- Martin's Patershof
Clients who had a stay planned before June 12 in these hotels will be personally contacted. We will of course keep you updated of the reopening of all our hotels!
How can I contact a hotel?
Please contact themby email - replies within 24 to 48 hours.
For urgent requests only, please call the hotel directly:
Martin’s Agora (Martin’s All Suites & Martin’s Louvain-la-Neuve) - email@example.com - +32 (0)10 77 20 20
Martin’s Brugge - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)50 44 51 11
Martin’s Brussels EU - email@example.com - +32 (0)2 230 85 55
Martin’s Château du Lac & Martin’s Manoir - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)2 655 71 11
Martin’s Dream - email@example.com - +32 (0)65 32 97 20
Martin’s Grand Hotel & Martin’s Waterloo - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)2 352 18 15
Martin’s Klooster - email@example.com- +32 (0)16 21 31 41
Martin’s Patershof - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)15 46 46 46
Martin’s Red - email@example.com - +32 (0)2 634 11 11
Martin’s Relais - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)50 34 18 10
Martin’s Rentmeesterij - email@example.com - +32 (0)89 44 21 21
Are the restaurants open?
Soon. We plan the reopening of some restaurants from June 9. We will be so pleased to welcome you back while respecting all sanitary and security measures.
A booking is mandatory: www.martinsrestaurants.be. It is possible that menus are adapted in each restaurant.
We plan the reopening of the following restaurants:
- 't Gasthuis
Are the spa and fitness centres open?
Yes and no.
- Treatments are available at Martin's City Spa Louvain-la-Neuve and Martin's Alterego in Mons, upon reservation. Treatments will possible in Genval from July 1st.
- Genval's and Louvain-la-Neuve's fitnesses are accessible from June 14 upon reservation.
- The access to the thermae is not allowed until further notice (reopening planned on July 1 unless otherwised stated by the government).
I have a booking before June 30. Can I come/postpone/cancel my stay?
• We allow changes or cancellations free of charge for all bookings with an arrival date before June 30, 2020.
• Customers who have booked through an online travel agency or third-party travel professional are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their change or cancellation policies.
Leisure Groups, Business Groups and Meeting & Events:
• We allow cancellation free of charge for reservations with arrivals up to and including June 12, 2020.
I have a booking for a stay after June 30. Can I come/postpone/cancel my stay?
All bookings are still valid, subject to further government action. Our normal cancellation/modification policy applies to these bookings. We will keep you posted.
What hygiene measures are in place in hotels?
The safety and health of our guests and staff has always been our number one priority. Martin’s Hotels have introduced common sense measures to increase the safety of everyone:
• Hand disinfectors are provided in public spaces, in addition to hand sanitation already installed in all toilets and remember washing hands frequently is the number one precaution
• We have increased the frequency with which our sanitary facilities, handles, surfaces and so on are frequently disinfected
• Staff have received clear instructions on how to react in case they suspect someone of being infected
This will remain until life is back to normal.
I have gift vouchers that are expiring soon.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will extend the validity of your gift vouchers for 6 months.
Wishing you all the best in these difficult times and looking forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible.
[This page is updated according to the evolving situation. Last update: 11/06/2020, 5.30 pm]