Guest information: Covid-19 update
The safety and health of our guests and staff is Martin’s Hotels’ highest concern.
In response to the recent development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the Belgian authorities.
Are the hotels open?
Only Martin's All Suites in Louvain-la-Neuve remains open. As your room is considered as private, it is not concerned by the current measures. Breakfast will be served via take away.
Regrettably all our other hotels have closed their doors temporarily until at least May 31.
Clients who had a stay planned before May 31 in these hotels have been personally contacted. We will of course keep you updated of the reopening of our hotels!
How can I contact a hotel?
Please contact themby email - replies within 24 to 48 hours.
For urgent requests only, please call the hotel directly:
Martin’s Agora (Martin’s All Suites & Martin’s Louvain-la-Neuve) - email@example.com - +32 (0)10 77 20 20
Martin’s Brugge - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)50 44 51 11
Martin’s Brussels EU - email@example.com - +32 (0)2 230 85 55
Martin’s Château du Lac & Martin’s Manoir - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)2 655 71 11
Martin’s Dream - email@example.com - +32 (0)65 32 97 20
Martin’s Grand Hotel & Martin’s Waterloo - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)2 352 18 15
Martin’s Klooster - email@example.com- +32 (0)16 21 31 41
Martin’s Patershof - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)15 46 46 46
Martin’s Red - email@example.com - +32 (0)2 634 11 11
Martin’s Relais - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 (0)50 34 18 10
Martin’s Rentmeesterij - email@example.com - +32 (0)89 44 21 21
Are the restaurants open?
Regrettably no. Due to the measures taken by the Belgian government on March 12, we have to suspend the services in our restaurants.
We hope that the reopening of the restaurants will be scheduled on June 8. We will be so pleased to welcome you back!
Are the spa and fitness centres open?
No. We have to temporarily suspend our services in our spa and fitness centres.
I have a booking before May 31. Can I come/postpone/cancel my stay?
• We allow changes or cancellations free of charge for all new bookings as well as for bookings for stays up to May 31, 2020.
• Customers who have booked through an online travel agency or third-party travel professional are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their change or cancellation policies.
Leisure Groups, Business Groups and Meeting & Events:
• We allow cancellation free of charge for reservations with arrivals up to and including May 31, 2020.
I have a booking for a stay after May 31. Can I come/postpone/cancel my stay?
All bookings are still valid, subject to further government action. Our normal cancellation/modification policy applies to these bookings. We will keep you posted.
What hygiene measures are in place in hotels?
The safety and health of our guests and staff has always been our number one priority. Martin’s Hotels have introduced common sense measures to increase the safety of everyone:
• Hand disinfectors are provided in public spaces, in addition to hand sanitation already installed in all toilets and remember washing hands frequently is the number one precaution
• We have increased the frequency with which our sanitary facilities, handles, surfaces and so on are frequently disinfected
• Staff have received clear instructions on how to react in case they suspect someone of being infected
This will remain until life is back to normal.
I have gift vouchers that are expiring soon.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will extend the validity of your gift vouchers for 6 months.
Wishing you all the best in these difficult times and looking forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible.
[This page is updated according to the evolving situation. Last update: 07/05/2020, 1.20 pm]