Hot Summer Nights
Get an extra budget to spend thanks to the temperature!
The summers get warmer and warmer in Belgium, and that’s good news because, this summer, the thermometer will decide on the extra budget you’ll be able to spend at the hotel!
How does it work?
We measure the temperature at 3pm on the day of your arrival. This temperature is turned into a voucher to use at the hotel. For example, the temperature on your arrival is 25 degrees, then you will receive a 25€ voucher to spend at the bar, restaurant, spa or fitness during your stay. Are these facilities closed during your stay? We’ll apply the discount to your room.
Cross your fingers for a heatwave when staying at Martin’s Hotels!
Martin's All Suites - Martin's Brugge - Martin's Brussels EU - Martin's Château du Lac
Martin's Dream - Martin's Grand Hotel - Martin's Klooster - Martin's Louvain-la-Neuve
Martin's Patershof - Martin's Red - Martin's Relais
- the temperature is measured every day at 3pm on the RMI website (www.meteo.be)
- the offer is only valid for participating hotels with the offer “Hot Summer Nights” (reservation only via www.martinshotels.com)
- this offer is valid from 22/06/2021 to 30/09/2021
- only one voucher per room and per stay
- the voucher is only valid during your stay at the hotel you booked
- the voucher can only be redeemed at the bar, restaurant, spa or fitness and cannot be used as a discount on the room (except from hotels with closed facilities due to Covid-19 restrictions)
Yes, again! We are sure that you haven’t see everything that our beautiful country can offer. Our hotels are beautifully located: citytrip lovers will be delighted with their central position, and if you’d rather relax in the countryside, the hotels are the perfect place to easily explore the surroundings. Moreover, spa, fitness and restaurants are now open: relaxation and enjoyment are guaranteed during your stay! Plus, no covid-test nor certificate is necessary to travel in Belgium (for the Belgians ;))…