The Martin'Spa etiquette
• Spa (the area for treatments)
The spa is open from Monday through Sunday, from 9 am to 7 pm, and until 8 pm on Wednesday and Thursday.
• Fitness centre, thermae and sun terrace
The fitness centre and the thermae (sauna, relaxation swimming pool, hammam and jacuzzi) are open from Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 10 pm; and on Saturday and Sunday, from 9 am to 8 pm. The sun terrace is open when the sun is shining…
Treatments and massages
At Martin'Spa, you can let yourself be pampered with non-therapeutic wellness and beauty treatments. By “massage” we understand a body care treatment that is conducted according to specific techniques. Our masseurs and beauty specialists are trained in these treatments in certified centres. These treatments are not of a medical or paramedical nature.
Spa and treatments
• Entry to the spa is reserved for guests older than 16, except upon express permission or accompaniment by a parent.
• Mention any health problems (allergies, high blood pressure, ...) or pregnancy when you make your reservation. We can then propose specially adapted treatments.
• Present yourself 15 minutes before the agreed time of your treatment.
• If you are staying in our hotel, you can undress in your room and come to the spa in your bathrobe.
• To maintain the atmosphere of peace and quiet, we ask you to turn off your mobile phone.
• Children may use the swimming pool, under the guidance of an adult, during the weekends and on holidays from 9 to 11 am, and during the week from 2:30 to 4:30 pm. The entry price for children up to 12 years of age is €5, and €15 for youngsters from 12 to 15 years old.
• Bathing suits must be worn in the thermae.
What do you need?
When you have booked a treatment or are staying in the Martin's Château du Lac de Genval, we provide you with a bathrobe, a bath towel and slippers at the spa reception desk. You can also hire the following necessities:
• Bathrobe – €4
• Large bath towel – €1
• Small bath towel – €0.50
• Slippers – free of charge
All of our prices include VAT and service. We would be happy to offer you a 10-visit subscription. Ask about this at the reception.
Spa and treatments
The prices depend on the type of treatment. Consult our treatments and cures price list to find the treatment that matches your desires, needs and budget.
Fitness centre, thermae and sun terrace
• Free entry for the duration of your stay when you have booked a treatment of minimum 2 hours per person.
• Supplement of €15/person for a treatment of 1 hour or 1.5 hours.
• €30/person for the duration of your stay when you have not booked a treatment (except when entry is included in your reservation).
Consult the ‘practical information’ for our fitness subscriptions.
Your loyalty is rewarded
You receive a 10% discount on your 11th treatment. This percentage is calculated on the total amount that you have paid for the 10 previous treatments. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Restaurant and bar
We invite you for a small meal (salades, carpaccio and small sandwiches) in the Martin'Spa lounge between 11 am and 3 pm. The bar (soft drinks and champagne) is open from Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 10 pm, and on Saturday and Sunday, from 9 am to 8 pm.
For reservations, please contact us:
• T: +32 (0)2/655 74 66
• E: firstname.lastname@example.org
• or at the Martin'Spa Bodywhealth reservation desk (2nd entrance to the Martin's Château du Lac de Genval, 4th floor).
For each reservation above €300, we request an advance payment of 30%, or a credit card, to confirm your reservation. You can easily reserve with your credit card. Contact us for more information about the various payment methods.
Late arrival and cancellation
If you must cancel your treatment, we ask you to do this at least 48 hours in advance.
After this cancellation limit, we must charge you for the full amount of the treatment.
In the case of late arrival as well, we are obliged to charge you for the complete treatment.
You can receive all of our treatments in the form of a gift voucher (ranging from a 1-hour treatment to a stay in one of our 10 hotels).
Our team does its utmost to transform your visit to Martin'Spa into a moment of pure relaxation and well-being.