Sleep & Drive - Duo Getaway
A unique formula for lovers of escape and beautiful mechanics!
Indulge yourself and treat yourself to a VIP experience by enjoying an extraordinary stay at the Martin's Agora complex in Louvain-la-Neuve.
This offer includes:
• 1 night in a 34m² Charming double room
• A late check-out at 2:00 p.m.
• A parking space in our secure underground garage during the stay
• Breakfast to be enjoyed in our B'Comme restaurant
• Rental of a convertible roadster of your choice from our youngtimers (Alfa Spider and Audi TT Quattro, Mini Roadster JC Works) or our sports car (Porsche Boxster S 3.2 - Supplement of € 100, -). On reservation and subject to availability!
• A discovery roadbook for a half-day trip (around 3 hours) on the beautiful roads of Walloon Brabant and a route that passes through remarkable historical sites (Villers-la-Ville Abbey, Waterloo battlefields, etc. )
° 1 hour access to the Martin's City Spa Wellness & Fitness Club by prior reservation
° Evening meal "cooked on the spot" by the "B'Comme" brigade to enjoy in our restaurant.
Make the most of our original “Duo Getaway” stay!
Discover the most beautiful Brabant roads.
Let yourself be guided by our roadbook to (re) discover the most beautiful corners, monuments, points of interest and landscapes of Walloon Brabant from Louvain-la-Neuve.
From 169 euro per person in a Charming double room
More advantageous rates for a stay during the week (check-in from Sunday to Thursday)
Based on two persons and subject to availability.
The city tax of 1,22 euro per person, per night is not included.
As a City Resort labeled “Green Key”, we accept eco-vouchers for the payment of your overnight stay.
Conditions for reserving a vehicle for the duration of a trip (3 hours - 150km):
- be domiciled in Belgium,
- be between 26 and 69 years old,
- have never been and are not currently subject to a driving licence disqualification,
- have at least 5 years driving experience,
- not having been in a car accident for more than a year in the last 5 years,
- not having had a traffic accident in the last 5 years for which I have been found at fault.