MARTIN’S AGORA - Martin’s expertise and the urban experience
Our new ‘Martin’s Agora’ hotel complex opened its doors in the heart of a unique urban resort with a strong focus on design, technology and the traveller’s experience.
Alongside our two new facilities − a superior 3-star hotel with 108 guest rooms and a 4-star apartment-hotel with 102 suites − the 12,000 m² Agora complex offers, all under one roof: meeting rooms, a large wellness & fitness facility, a restaurant complex, co-working spaces, areas dedicated to culture, and multimodal mobility services.
Located in the heart of the city and on the shores of Lake Louvain-la-Neuve, the hotels enjoy an exceptional location in an environment both urban and green. And these two new hotels, with their ‘urban’ and ‘lifestyle’ character, will certainly include the traditions of comfort, service and sustainability that our group cherishes.
Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, the ‘Martin’s Agora’ hotel complex offers its guests accommodation for short and long stays.
• A strategic location in the heart of Belgium, in a premiere economic region and a city whose university is renowned worldwide
• A unique environment: in the heart of a pedestrian city centre and on the shores of a lake, just steps away from all services and public transport
• A varied accommodation offering: 3- or 4-star comfort for stays from 1 day to 1 year
• A complete range of services: restaurants, wellness, meeting rooms, and much more…
• A sustainable building of extremely high environmental standards
Martin’s City Spa comprises a fitness area, an indoor pool, a spa area, 5 solo or duo cabins dedicated to treatments and massages, and a rest area.
AgOra is an original coworking space designed to optimize work.
Its stimulating environment impresses with its numerous facilities: